Bell's Brewery Presents: Bright Night 2018
WHAT: A multi-state event celebrating the longest day of the year (the summer solstice) and Bell’s Oberon Ale. A few of Bell’s other signature summer beers will also make appearances as part of the celebration but will vary from event to event.
· Oberon (5.8% ABV) – American Wheat Ale – the color and scent of a summer afternoon
· Lager of the Lakes (5% ABV) – Bohemian Pilsner – light-bodied, refreshing, crisp
· Pooltime Ale (5.2% ABV) – Belgian-inspired Wheat Ale – brewed with a splash of Michigan cherries
· Oarsman Ale (4% ABV) – Kettle Soured Ale, wheat malt, light, tart and refreshing
· Quinannan Falls (6.% ABV) – Dry-Hopped Lager – pine hop aromas, crisp
As part of this celebration, a special Bell’s Untappd badge will also be available to anyone who checks into one (1) Bell’s Oberon, Pooltime, Lager of the Lakes or Oarsman on the social app during the week of June 18th. It will be available to unlock until midnight on June 24.
WHO: Bell’s Brewery is one of the oldest and largest independent craft breweries in the U.S.
WHY: Bell’s Oberon Ale has been a part of summer celebrations for more than two decades. Celebrating the summer solstice is a fantastic pairing. Fans across the U.S. eagerly await the return of Bell’s summer seasonal in March and continue to passionately enjoy it throughout the summer months. This is a unique opportunity for Bell’s fans in all areas to celebrate on a day that perfectly sums up summer.
Some Bell’s Bright Night events will also have a charity component. Events in Kalamazoo (MI), St. Paul (MN), Minneapolis (MN), Gwinn (MI), New Orleans (LA) and others will all help support local United Way initiatives. June 21 is also United Way’s Day of Action.
WHEN: Thursday, June 21 (event start and end times will vary)
WHERE: Locations across Bell’s distribution footprint, currently more than 60 different events across 19 states. Additional events will be added as details are confirmed. Specific event information can be found here: https://www.bellsbeer.com/events